How to remove baidu antivirust completely from your computer
Since i am aware of computer safety against viruses and malwares. I never needed or intended to install any antivirus. One day in my office I saw that one antivirus program is automatically installed by some third-party software. I made inquiry, no one installed it. Before that I was unaware about Baidu antivirus. I left it as it is considering it as good program. After some time I come to know that it is slowing computer and collecting garbage app and programs. So I decided to uninstall it. I tried to uninstall it from control panel. and what I saw whatever I am doing it is not going. just running in my notification panel.
So, I did what should be done to deal with such a creepy app. I surprised after searching on the internet that many people are disturbed due to this. How can we say it as a system caring software when it is such a difficult to remove.
Remember, it is not sufficient to just uninstall it from control panel. some apps and malwares are still there to re install it. To completely wipe-out it from your computer you have to uninstall and delete every trace and cause from your computer.
In short you have to
- Uninstall it from Control panel -> Remove Programs.
- Remove malicious browser plugin and add-ons.
- Delete Baidu Installation directory and files.
- Delete if there any start-up entries.
- Scan system with malware remover
only after performing above tasks you can wipe-out Baidu app from your computer.
In Windows 10:
- Click on the Start button (or press the Windows key) to open the Start menu, click on the Settings at the top.
- Click on App & features on the left menu.
- On the right side, locate Baidu[.]com and click it, then click on the Uninstall button.
- Click on Uninstall to confirm.
2. Remove malicious browser plugin and add-ons
- Search for unwanted add-on or plugin in your browser. Remove them
- Remove any add-on or plugin with the name Baidu
- Reset your homepage URL
3. Delete Baidu Installation directory and files
- Delete [%PROGRAM_FILES%]\superutilbar\superutilbar.dll file.
- Delete Baidu directory folder from C:\Program Files
4. Delete if there any start-up entries
- Open task manager, disable any unwanted and Baidu startup programs (Windows 10)
- Remove baidu and unwanted services from msconfig startup (Press Win+R, Enter msconfig)
5. Scan system with malware remover
Download Malware bytes free anti malware program and scan your system.
Restart your system after all there procedure.